LTi are able to provide unique specialised air distribution solutions to complement our extensive range of standard grilles and diffusers.
These specialised solutions include the following applications
More information on the special air distribution products that we can supply can be found in our
The Kiefer Indul is a narrow linear slot diffuser that provides completely draft free air distribution.
The air supply is divided into individual jets of approximately 3 mm and distributed in the room in alternating directions with a spread of 45° angle. This ensures an extremely high level of room air induction compared with traditional linear slot diffusers. Furthermore, since they do not operate on the Coand? effect, the ceilings are kept clean from environmental dust.
- Architectural freedom
- Draught-free air distribution for greater comfort
- Keeps ceilings free from dust
- Aesthetically pleasing ceiling surfaces
- No adjustment of flow direction needed
- Flow rates from 15 to 140 m³/hm² (Large range of applications), ?T up to –14K
- Slot widths: 15, 18, 20 and 45mm.
- Free flow characteristics keep the ceilings much cleaner than diffusers that rely on the Coand? effect.
- Easy to install, simple, quick, clean
- Wide application range for air exchange rates of 1ac/h to 12 ac/h
Strulik SVA air diffusers for indoor shooting galleries are used for the creation of plugflow ventilation. Gases, metal vapours and dust are carried away from the firing zone
where the shooter is located.
The diffuser, which is made from single sections, is positioned behind the shooter and has to satisfy the following conditions:
- The supply air must leave the diffuser face at a constant velocity of 0.25 to 0.3 m/s over the entire front face
- Creation of a plug flow filling the cross section of the gallery even at a temperature differential of up to 4 K between supply air and the gallery
- The construction has to be such that the reverberation time and sound absorption values correspond to the national guidelines of the shooting gallery’s location